Crawford County Illinois
Crawford County IL,
Hello from the Office of Fayrene Wright, Crawford County Clerk/Recorder. It is the goal of all of us at the Clerk/Recorder’s Office to provide the Citizens of Crawford County with prompt, courteous and efficient service.
The County Clerk/Recorder is responsible for vital records (births, death and marriages), recording of real estate documents, elections and voter registration, real estate tax extension and redemption, and accounts payable and payroll. We hope that you find this website useful and informative. Please click on the links on this page to find more information about each of these areas.
Records In The Crawford County Clerks Office
- Vital Record (Birth, Death, Marriages)
- Raffle Licenses
- Assumed Names
- Tax Extensions
- Delinquent Taxes
- County Board Agendas, Minutes, etc.
- Financial Reports
- List of Government Officials (Federal, State and Local)
- Early Census Records
- Livestock Brands
- Real Estate Records
- The license is valid the following day.
- The cost is $65.00 (Sixty Five Dollars)
- A photo id or birth certificate is required for proof of age.
- Both parties must be present.
- You can now start your application online. Click the link below
ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Copies required to be provided to the County of Crawford under Public Act 96-856, pursuant to 735 ILCS 5/15-1503 (b), may be sent to:
Crawford County Clerk
PO Box 616
Hours and Details
Important Contact Information
4844 N 300 West, Suite 202
Provo, UT 84604
400 Second Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55401
eRecording Manager: Pamela Trombo
TEL: (888) 325-3365 x11240
INDECOMM HOLDINGS INC.
1260 Energy Lane
St Paul, MN 55108
TEL: (651) 766-5128